Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Wedding Anniversary on July 18th! We're off to celebrate there this weekend!


My husband and I are off to Newport Beach, CA in the morning to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary over the weekend. This is also a bit of a "baby-moon" because we don't have any other trips planned before little Sullivan arrives in October. I am excited for this weekend away to visit some of our favorite spots and to just soak up time with him before he starts Dental School in August. We certainly have lots of change in store for us and I am really looking forward to this new adventure we will be on.  I love southern California beaches and hope that one day we can live near one.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year!!! and I can't wait for little Sullivan to get here!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete