Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our 1st Wedding Anniversary In Newport Beach Part 1



This is just as we drove in to the peninsula for the first time during our trip.
Just arriving at the beach!!!  We spent most of the day at the beach on Friday and then we checked into our hotel and showered before we went to South Coast Plaza.  It is the BEST mall in Southern California and we ate at Wahoos Tacos (delicious) and then went to H & M.  I got some maternity shirts, and a pair of jersey capris with a fold down waist band.
This was at a little outdoor French Bakery at the mall where we stopped and had coffee, decaf for me!
25 Week baby bump!  This was taken on Saturday morning before the beach.  Those are my swim bottoms.
A little history on these donuts.  I lived in Newport for a year and would walk to this donut shop called Seaside Donuts every day.  I often had a donut for breakfast, lunch, and maybe dinner.  I know it wasn't a healthy diet but they are soooooooo good.  So here we are on Saturday savoring our favorite donut and an AMAZING ham and cheese croissant.  We are convinced that these are the best in the world!
We parked our car down further in the neighborhood on Balboa Peninsula and then walked down to the Wedge, which is were we got married.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Megan!! I can't believe it's a year already!! I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventure ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete