Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Date Night

Tonight was a special night for Sully and I.  
We went to a little organized mother/son date night at Chickfila.  We both got a bit dressed up for our first official "date."



The tables had balloons, flowers, menus that we ordered from, paper hats, and a little activity.



The big cow also made an appearance and Sullivan was a big fan!  He blew kisses, high-fived, and waved to that huge cow.  


It was something sweet that I'll never forget.  I'm so blessed.

~Megan


5 comments:

  1. BOYCOTT CHICK-FIL-A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute...and really anonymous person. Go somewhere else with that. Corporations are allowed to have opinions too and stand up for what they believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mother child date night?! that is adorable! and i love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came thiiiisss close to going, too! Now I wish I had. 1. Sullivan and you look so cute! 2. What a special mother/son date night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet idea! it´s very nice to do special things just the two of you

    ReplyDelete