Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Big News!

Monday I had my 19 week doctor appointment and yesterday I had the BIG ultrasound.
Everything looked great with our sweet little baby.  So to answer the question I always get when I tell people I'm pregnant.  Is it a boy or a girl?  Now my friends, we know the answer and I enlisted a special assistant to help me with that answer.






And the verdict is....










We are so happy to be adding another sweet boy to our family.  I am looking forward to seeing Sully grow up with a little brother(& hopefully best friend) by his side.  My heart is bursting with excitement!  Lots more to come.

~Megan

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cool! I am happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a sweet way to announce it! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you. Children are a gift from God. You and Arturo are so blessed. Congratulations! Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys are the best mama! They are going to be BEST FRIENDS! You will die!!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always a win-win with the second, you either get a perfect set (boy and girl) or a best friend for your little ones future years. Congratulations.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete