Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

21 Weeks

21 Weeks:  

My energy level has finally increased this week.  I've been taking long hilly walks with Sully and mostly going about our normal routine.  The baby's movements are becoming stronger, which I love.  I remember after Sully was born I was struck by how strange it was to not be feeling movements in my belly anymore.  My body was used to it. 
  

I sewed this maxi skirt yesterday out of the softest jersey material.  It was a quick project (always the most satisfying). 






no make-up yet haha.

I started to crochet a blanket for the baby last week and it is turning out so cute.  I'll share soon.  

~Megan

5 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous and your belly looks so toned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt. Sewing is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bump! cute skirt :)

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make me a duplicate skirt like that for the next time I get pregnant??? You looks so cute Megs as always! I agree with Whiskey above... how is it that you have a toned pregnant belly? How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you look so beautiful!

    Your bump is too cute! Was it hard to learn how to crochet?

    ReplyDelete