Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowy Day

Well, I finally got my shower today...it was probably my fastest ever.  But I'll take what I can get.  I even managed to get dressed and put on a little makeup.  Progress!  Sully slept alot yesterday but most of it was in my arms.  Today we woke up to snow on the ground and its been snowing off and on all day so far.  I managed  to unload and re-load the dishes and fold and put away one load of laundry and I helped make dinner.  Thats about  all I have right now so I'll end with a few sweet pictures of our boy right after he was born.  My brother, Stephen is a photographer and he took these pics from the head of my bed.  We made sure he didnt see anything graphic at all.  I am so glad we have pictures from the moment Sullivan was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment