Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sedona Trip


We went to Sedona during our trip to Arizona. 
My parents love waking up early and driving up there for breakfast and then a hike.  We did more of a quick walk since there was snow on the ground.  


I tried to take a picture of me and Arty...haha.


There he is (love you hubs).


My parents trying to get a picture with Sully who was squirmy.  




 There are these old structures left behind.  This one was just a wall with a hole for a window.





Father and Son :)


Arty did a beer tasting and I did a wine tasting.




My parents during our lunch.




This is the cute town we went to for lunch.  See the turquoise bracelet I'm wearing?  Well I mentioned to Arty that I liked it in a gift shop and then he surprised me with it later.  Love surprises!





This was a great day!

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! You have such and adorable family! Being from Southern Utah Seeing the pictures of Arizona makes me miss home!!

    ReplyDelete