Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fringe Garland



I made this fun fringe-y garland yesterday.  It definitely gives off a little hippy-Free People vibe which of course I LOVE.  It was one of the easiest things to make and I am really happy with how it turned out.  I am going to make some more in different colors and fabrics.  I think vintage fabric would look great too.  


I am taking some Mother's Day pictures for a few friends and I think these draped from trees would look amazing.




He approves :)










 I think the movement is beautiful and kind of reminds me of something that would be strung on a breezy island somewhere exotic.



 I made another bottle garden stake.  I really love the clear bottle.  Notice my chap-stick in the small planter? Yeah, Sully put it there!

I would love to hear what you think about the fringe garland!  Let me know!

~Megan



4 comments:

  1. I love the garland, very creative! Sully looks so cute, and like he is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Great for photos. Love the wine bottle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With that long curly hair he reminds me of a cuter version of one of the 'lost boys' from the Hook! Darling! He is looking like such a little man and not a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're boy and his hair are adorable! reminds of my own little blonde haired wild boy. Love your outdoor style!

    ReplyDelete