Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...







I just stumbled upon this linky party at http://www.myleighashley.com/ and it looks like fun so here are my answers.


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I really didnt watch much TV growing up, but if I have to choose it would probably be Fresh Prince.


{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Kids by MGMT or Somewhere Over the Rainbow by IZ.

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yes, I still have them.  


{four} what is your go to way to relax?
A nice hot bath or shower, a long walk preferably on a beach, or reading magazines and having coffee at Barnes and Noble.

{five} do you play any instruments?
Not really.


{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
Well, I have never been...so probably no.


{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
I chew on pens sometimes.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
No, but I can take the car to get the oil changed.


{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Yes.


{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I learned how to crochet on youtube when I found out I was pregnant.  I made hats, booties, and blankets for Sullivan! 
 






~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment