Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Great news today!

I am so excited that my cousin and best best friend (who has been in Africa for 4 months but is back in Phoenix now) finally found out the gender of her sweet baby.  I will not say it here yet because I want to make sure she announces it everywhere first but I am so extremely excited to have another baby in the family.

UPDATE:  She is having a BOY!!!  Hooray...I just know that our boys will be best friends!

Here we are at a wedding.

Congratulations Kaysie and John!  I can't wait to see you in a week.  I envision lots of crafting and baby projects ahead for us! Yay for babies!

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. You can post it! I have been slacking on my blog while getting caught up with others. I'm very excited for some long walks and lots of baby projects :)

    ReplyDelete