Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

We made it to Arizona!

It's so good to be here. The flight was a marathon of sorts. It was 4.5 hours long and he slept for about two of those hours. I realize now that babies are people repellant on flights so Arty and I had the whole row to ourselves. That was perfect for us since we kept having to get up and sway Sully and make trips to the bathroom. Sully had exploding diapers three times so I was sooo happy I brought extra outfits along. The fight attendant even held him. Once we landed we met my parents and my cousin and aunt. It was a perfect day...80 degrees! We headed to my favorite brunch spot at La Grand Orange and we did a little shopping. The rest of the day we hung out and just had family time. Sully got loved on by everyone and enjoyed the attention. I took lots of pictures which I'll post soon. Off to enjoy Sunday and I hope you all are doing the same.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment