Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Empty Box + Baby+Rainy Day=Fun




Empty Box + Baby+Rainy Day=Fun

Sully loves this empty box.  
Its going in the trash this week but tonight this box transformed into a boat, a pretend boat that is.  Sully sat and gripped the sides while I pushed that box in circles around our downstairs.  He had a huge delicious smile on his face.


He rocks the diaper and t-shirt look around here.


Um...I love those legs.


Blurry but I love the flappy arm dance that he does and I think its impossible to get a non-blurry picture of this because those arms are fast. :) 

Just this week Sully started sharing things with me.  He'll reach out and give me a toy or a carrot stick. He also just started giving my face the best open mouth wet kisses.   Kisses, cardboard boats, flappy arm dance...today totally rocked.

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. I love those open mouth kisses. Mine just started that and it's so gross and precious at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan just started sharing too! He use to do the fake out and not really mean it, but now he wants me to join in on the fun! Love those baby legs!

    ReplyDelete