Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dance Party and Such

So Sully and I had a little dance party this afternoon.  I put him on our bed and did my thing.  I have never enjoyed getting laughed at while dancing as much as I did today.  I really had some crazy moves! Like my arms were everywhere and I was hopping around.  If my neighbors saw me I am sure they thought I was trying to swat a bee or having a seizure.  Then he started to get a little tired of that so I swooped him up in my arms and continued the dancing.  I think we found a fun new activity.

We also met up with Arty for lunch and I worked on a sewing project.  I am in the process of making a seat cover for the BOB stroller we have.  After seeing whats going on with the car seat (think spit up) I think it is necessary to protect the stroller before he uses it.  

Check out that eyebrow control.  This is while I was dancing for him.

About to start dancing with me...ha!

Just giving those piggies kisses

~Megan

1 comment: