Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Embrace The Photo





Its so hard to take pictures of yourself with a wiggly baby soooooo this is what I ended up with today.

We went to IKEA today and I got striped and polka dotted fabric on sale for 1.99/yard.  Then I got three fabrics in a bag in the "as is" section for 2.00 total!!  We went there so I could get a sewing and crafting table/desk, but we just discovered the legs are too wide for the table top so we will be making the trip to IKEA again this weekend.  Its about an hour drive. Sully was so good walking around in the ERGO carrier, he just falls right asleep in it.  I don't know what we would do if we didn't have one.  And I just have to mention that my handsome man made delicious chili and cornbread for dinner. He's taken over the kitchen during the last three weeks but he goes back to dental school on Monday.  I know I will miss having him home and having him cook! 

~Megan

1 comment: