Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Rundown

So today started for me at 6:30 am.  

Here is he sitting patiently on our bed while I get dressed for the day.  I ate breakfast and made coffee and then we dropped Arty off at school at 8.

We came back home and then Sully ate and took a short nap.

LOVE these!

Then when Sully woke up I gave him a bath which he liked.


All wrapped up in the hooded towel I made for him.

 He fell asleep again for a short nap.

I know I'm late posting but here are some after bare belly shots.  Here I am one day short of 12 weeks post partum.



Then I got Sully dressed and to my surprise he is already fitting six month clothes!

Then we went and picked up Arty at school.  He had a short day and was off at 11.  We went grocery shopping and got ingredients to make chicken noodle soup from scratch.  Then we ate lunch at Jimmy Johns.


Here is a sweet picture of my two loves.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Megan

4 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! I love that towel, btw, if you ever want to sell them...I'll buy heeheehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you look amazing post baby. What's your secret? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lil boy is adorable love all his hair!!! And you look absolutely amazing for just having a baby! Look forward to reading more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an adorable blog, a beautiful baby boy and I LOVE the name Sullivan!

    ReplyDelete