Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our California Adventures

Almost to the beach!!  This street called Jamboree is always a signal to me that we are close to the ocean.  We couldn't wait to get out of the car! After the IHOP incident and the six hour drive we were all a little stir crazy!
Smiling with those teeth!
 This is the first time his fingers and toes have touched sand.  He totally loved it.  I don't know what I expected but I am so happy he is a beach baby all the way!

Sandy toes! It really doesn't get much better than this!
Testing out the Pacific.  He ended up crawling all over the sand and splashing in the water.  It was so fun to watch.
Napping baby under a palm tree near the boardwalk.

I will have to do this in parts because I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of pictures I took.  I wanted to say that I loved reading all of your comments on the IHOP craziness and it truly made me feel better with each comment I read.  Also, I already sold one of the diaper covers on Etsy!  It happened while on vacation and is going to be shipped out tomorrow!  I will be back with more from our fun trip manana.




~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment