Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo Dump


This is what Sully did to my honey crisp apple this morning.  



This is his sleepy face.




Angel face.  He was proud that he climbed up on the chair in his room by himself.  By the way, we pretty much have a full time walker over here.


We went to the park.



I brought along a mini Christmas tree to see how he liked it.  Of course he liked it alot.


 This is the "oh" face again. In fact I can imagine him saying "Oh Oh Oh" right now.


The weather was nice today!!! So we went with bare-feet.


He is so handsome...he takes my breath away.  


Since I have so much fun taking pictures of Sullivan and pretty much everything else I decided to see if other people would want me to take their pictures, especially now since the holiday's are coming up.  I've learned alot  this year so we'll see how it goes.  I drove around looking for places to take pictures and I found this cool blue wall(and some other potential places too).  That red paint is probably at least 20 feet off the ground.  I think it would be cute for a Christmas card with a family standing in front of it.  Anyone else getting obsessed with photography? Haha!

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Sully looks so much like Arty!!!! He looks like such a little man in his vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!!! Jealous. :)

    Little man is precious as well. Love those pics!

    As for today's post... I'm the same way. I've always been the "mom" of every group - always making sure everyone was safe so much so that sometimes I had no fun at all. With baby it's like that times 100! Hopefully someday I can relax. :)

    ReplyDelete