Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day







Honey,
 I hope that you have a really wonderful Father's Day!  Sullivan (and I) just can't get enough of you.  He is mesmerized by your voice, and loves to be in your arms.  It is amazing to watch the bond between you and Sullivan just grow stronger each passing day.  I love that we are on this adventure called parenthood together.  Our lives have changed so much since Sully was born, in a good way.  In a way so wonderful that I can't even put it into words that could give it justice.  I feel so full of love and am looking forward to many more years of this beautiful life that we have together.  Thank you for being the dad that I always knew you would be.  I love you.

Love,

~Megan



To my dad~
    I love you so much.  Growing up you were always there for me. Whether it was swim meets, dance recitals, or school plays you would always make it there to cheer me on.  I loved that you had the summer's off so that we could explore the rock museum and eat beanie weenies and hostess cupcakes.  You are such a great role model and so fun to be around.  I hope that you know how much you are appreciated.  Thanks for being the best dad a girl could ask for.

Love,

~Megan


1 comment:

  1. I have fond memories of those summers too. I'll never forget our trips out to the lake with Stephen, Lowell and Kaysie. You guys would pretend games like Robinson Caruso while swimming to/from the sail boat.

    God blessed me with the best daughter in the whole world. I've thanked God everyday for you. Megan, I always considered you a gift from God and an answer to prayer. You are a blessing who continues to bless others...
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete