Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend wrap up

We had a great weekend!  On Saturday we went to the farmer's market and got some eggs, steak, raspberries, snap peas, honey, green onions, and a bag of spring mix lettuce.  The weather was really rainy though and we got soaked at the market.  Oh well!  

Cute pictures of father and son.  I love their hands.
Sully in his highchair, he likes sitting in their and playing sometimes.

Sunday, we ate homemade breakfast sandwiches with a nutty wheat bread that I made, eggs, and bacon.  We hung out as a family and just really enjoyed our time together.  

Sully made this painting for his papa.  I think it turned out adorable.

I got Arty this home brew kit and he was so surprised and excited.  They sell basic flavors at William Sonoma and one flavor at West Elm but if you go to the company's website there are lots of flavors to choose from.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

~Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment