Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

This and that

Saturday Sully and I are flying to Phoenix again.  My beautiful cousin will be having her baby soon and I want to be there.  Her due date is July 10th but she could have him at any time now.  I have to say that each flight is an adventure.  I used to love the peacefulness of flying because I would nap, listen to music, and look forward to reading magazines.  Now it's definitely more of an upper body workout, but I wouldn't change a thing.  The truth is it's worth it.   One thing that helped me last time was having my husband get a pass to go through security with me even though he wasn't flying with us.  Trying to fold the BOB and put everything in the bins with one hand is hard!  So take it from me and get someone to help you through and keep them around to hang out with before your flight leaves.  

I'll be in Arizona for a while and then my hubba hubba husband will be meeting my parents, Sully, and I in Orange County for a much needed trip to the beach.  Can't wait for that!!  Imagine bike rides, donuts, sea food, salt water, sun, frozen chocolate bananas, and a date for the two of us involving a wine tasting in downtown Laguna Beach.  It's going to be amazing.  I will be taking lots of pictures of our adventures in California and Arizona!

Another trip to the park on Tuesday:

breezy hair!


Love him!

~Megan

1 comment: