Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hair cutting adventures

Recently I started cutting Arty's hair (with the helpful teachings of you-tube) and last night I went to town snipping away at his overgrown locks.  I was in the zone and he ended up with basically a buzz cut that I did with just scissors.  Well today he comes home from dental school and says that people were telling him that the back of his hair has some issues...meaning its uneven.  You can imagine my reaction and dismay at this sad news.  Now I need to whip out the clippers and even things out.  He was so sweet about it and said that I did a good job on his hair.  Thanks honey!

I've been thinking for a while that I want to cut bangs into my hair so today I watched two you-tube videos and followed this tutorial sort-of and started cutting.
Source: youtube.com via Megan on Pinterest


 I took a gradual approach so my bangs are on the longer side.  I figure that I can always cut more, (which I may do tomorrow) but I didn't want to cut too much.  I'll post pictures tomorrow.  I think they turned out pretty cute, Arty agrees.

Check out this cutie pie with peas on his face.  He didn't love it but at least he didn't cry like he did when he tried pears.


He could probably use a little hair trim but I will leave that one to the professionals. :)

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. We need some bang pics! You are brave to cut arty's hair with scissors! Good job! I wish I could do that... a shaver is the way for me lol!

    ReplyDelete