Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A look into what's on my mind...

  • I wish I could say Sullivan is 100% sleeping in his crib. I have more to work on in this department.  He sleeps in his crib for the first half of the night and then I wobble into his room, pick him up, and carry him into our bed.  I nestle his body next to mine and let him nurse while we both drift off to sleep.
  • I have seriously been trying to feed Sullivan purees, pieces of baby friendly food, different fruits and vegetables and he still is barely interested.  Slowly now he has been picking up food here and there and feeding himself.  He's interested in what is on my plate but only to see what it feels like and then to put it on the floor.  He won't really let me feed him BUT he loves water from a straw so that's a win.  Anyone have a ten month old who shows no signs of slowing down on the breastfeeding anytime soon? Don't get me wrong I love love love (really love) nursing but I also want him to enjoy food in the near future.  
  • Got a gym membership to the university's rec center.  They have childcare so I am looking forward to seeing how that goes.  Both the childcare experience and working out :)
  • Every mom says it but I really can't believe my little baby is two months away from being one year old. I'm already trying to process that thought.
Well that's all I have right now.  I know this was a pretty random post so thanks for hanging in there with me.

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. He and my Lily are the same age :) I can't beleive we are two months away from a whole year! What a cutie patootie you've got.

    ReplyDelete