Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Its been too long!

I'm still here in Arizona for a few more days.  Please be patient as I am excited to get back to my normal blogging. We have been having so much fun just being on vacation as a family of three and are trying to soak in all that Arizona has to offer.  It looks like we are all going fishing this weekend which will be awesome. 


P.S.  have you been to Sprinkles Cupcakes?  Well, two of the past three days Arty, Sully, and I have been hanging out at a hotel pool nearby the one here in Scottsdale just waiting for the daily "whisper" or word of the day on Facebook to be announced.  When it comes up you go to the store and tell them and they give you free cupcakes.  It was awesome!!  My favorite was the dark chocolate with dark chocolate frosting and sprinkles that I had today. 
This was a picture of the one's from two days ago.  There is a chocolate coconut one and two of the free PB&J ones.

I highly recommend the cupcakes and can't wait to update you more on our adventures.

~Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment