Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sweet Sunday

Started today off with a walk to Starbucks to grab a morning bun (soooo good heated up) for Arty and a non-fat latte for me.
This is what the command center of the BOB looked like towards the end of the walk. Water, empty latte cup, and my cute ipod.
Sleepy boy napping in the stroller.
Beautiful day here.  I parked it under this tree and let Sully nap while I played with my camera.
This was me playing around with the camera :)
When he woke up we went to the park and swung on the swings.
He was having fun but remember that he had just woken up.  He takes awhile to fully get energized after a nap. Haha!
We had a great day!!

And to top it all off Arty made this Asparagus and Shiitake Mushroom Risotto with mushrooms that we got at the farmer's market yesterday.  

It was unbelievably delicious!  Thanks babe.

~Megan

1 comment: