Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Parkin it at the park

Our family just loves being outside.  For me it's therapeutic to get out of the house and breath in some fresh air and soak up a healthy dose of vitamin d.  I think Sullivan agrees.  He gets so relaxed in the swing and loves, I mean loves to people/baby watch.  Hmmm...wonder where he gets that from?  So today we ventured to a different park nearby.

There were more kids at this park than our usual one which I liked.  One two year old little girl really wanted to play with Sully.  As she was leaving I could hear her say "baby" over and over again.  Adorable.
It was a glorious day.  The weather was perfect.
I love everything about this.

His facial expressions make me smile, so basically all day I walk around with a smile on my face. Oh and check out that strong leg!
This is the swirl.

This is what 90% of my pictures looked like because this boy is on the go.  


~Megan


Random Note:  While tickling Sully he got goosebumps for the first time today!


1 comment:

  1. the pictures where he is kneeling it looks like he's about to get up and walk lol! love the bangs by the way!

    ReplyDelete